Nation-wide league one
Siaone Soccer Academy FC
COMMUNIQUE OF NATIONWIDE LEAGUE ONE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING HELD ON TUESDAY 7TH MARCH 2023
COMMENCEMENT OF PRE-COMPETITION MEDICAL ASSESSMENT FOR ALL PLAYERS 20th – 25th MARCH, 2023.
The Nationwide League One secretariat hereby wishes to inform all the clubs that the Pre Competitions Medical Assessment for all the players is a pre-condition for players to participate in the Nationwide League One. All clubs that have paid their registration fees are entitled to be examined by the Nationwide League One Medical Team on specific dates to be allotted to each state. (A reminder to all clubs that are yet to pay their registration fees)
Sequel to the above, the Nationwide League One Secretariat will roll out the dates for each state by Monday 13th March 2023, Clubs are enjoined to please make their players available at the designated center to be agreed on by the respective State Football Association
Kindly note that once any of the clubs misses the allotted date will be fined before the medical personnel return to the same venue.
The Nigeria Nationwide League One held her Annual General meeting virtually on Tuesday 7th March 2023 with 30 state clubs’ representatives in attendance, the Nigeria Football Federation was represented by Dr Ayo Rahaman (Dep Director National Competitions) below are the decisions taken;
- The Congress appreciates the support of the Nigeria Football Federation by ensuring a conducive environment for the NLO Secretariat to operate maximally.
- The Congress adopted the report of 2022 season as approved by Nigeria Football Federation General Assembly.
- The Congress approved the Stadium League format of the prevalent situation in the country
- The congress approved the extension of clubs’ registration deadline to 18th 2023 and kick-off date to April 26th 2023.
- The Congress approved the recommendation of the Secretariat on the commencement of U-19 league (Youth League) and every other recommendation as earlier communicated on 28th June 2023.
- The Congress approved the 2023 amendments to the rules and regulation of the Nationwide League One.
- The season activities of the Nationwide League One was equally approved for implementation.
- The Congress on a final note thanked the Chief Operating officer of the League for doing a good job despite financial constraints and lifting the Nationwide League to its present state and task him not to relent in his efforts to take NLO to an enviable height in Nigeria and beyond.
- The congress was full of joy when the Chief Operating Officer gave the update on the Secretariat effort to secure a sponsor for the league and equally thanked the NLO consultants (Premium Sports Nigeria Ltd and Clairmont Nigeria their efforts as well.
In view of the above, the Siaone Soccer Academy has already concluded their preparation for the league and have put all the necessary preparation for the Academy to take part in the competition.